Celebrating 90 years of service to Sampson, Bladen & Duplin Counties
WHOLE NEW WAY
TO THINK ABOUT
If you are interested in finding out more information about Tankless Water Heaters you can visit Rinnai's Website OR Give us a call at (910) 592-6121
An endless supply of hot water, whenever you need it—even for multiple tasks at the same time. Tankless Water Heaters revolutionize comfort, energy efficiency and convenience.
Total Convenience: Enjoy fresh, hot water at your fingertips. Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters deliver an endless supply of hot water whenever you need it. Shower, wash dishes, and do laundry at the same time without running out.
Smart Buy is a custom designed plan for customers that want relief from Large gas bills in the winter. With the economy today, everyone likes to save money or at least plan a budget. With our new program, you can do just that.
We can offer you a payment plan that will fit nicely into your budget or you may prebuy your gas.
Phoenix Grills is our versatile, heavy-duty
answer to your every-day and seasonal grilling needs. With it’s numerous features and capabilities, this grill will become the centerpiece of your patio or deck and provide years of grilling enjoyment - GRILL - ROAST - STEAM - SMOKE !
With all stainless steel construction a Wilmington Grill delivers years of grilling enjoyment. These grills are designed and built for a lifetime. Wilmington Grills use heavy gauge 304 stainless steel construction combined with the durability and performance of cast stainless steel burners in our grills that consistently deliver high quality performance and durability.
Get Rid of those summer Pests!
How SkeeterVac® traps and Exterminates...
Female biting insects require blood to nourish their eggs. They get that blood from you, your family, your pets and your friends.
They track down hosts by sensing the carbon dioxide (the primary cue), moisture and heat from breath, body odors and color contrasts. SkeeterVac® mosquito exterminators create a combination of those cues. This tricks the insects into thinking the trap is a host.
Once the pests are attracted to the exterminator, they are captured on the sticky trap or sucked into an enclosure by a powerful vacuum fan. Once trapped, they quickly dehydrate and die.
Propane gas from a standard grill cylinder is burned in a sealed combustion chamber where it is catalyzed into warm carbon dioxide and water. This precision mixture is exhausted out into the air stream.
A unique time-release Finetune® lure at the top of the unit emits a scent that when combined with CO2 increases the attraction power for many species. Different species like different levels of the scent. Only SkeeterVac® mosquito exterminators allow you to vary the amount of attractant to match the species in your backyard. Adjustment is made by simply turning a dial.
Propane is a hydrocarbon (C3H8) and is sometimes referred to as liquefied petroleum gas, LP-gas or LPG. Propane is produced from both natural gas processing and crude oil refining. It is nontoxic, colorless and virtually odorless. As with natural gas, an identifying odor is added so the gas can be readily detected.
Propane use falls into three broad categories:
• Residential applications
• Commercial & industrial applications
• Agricultural uses
Most of our customers receive their fuel supply through an Automatic Delivery system. These deliveries are scheduled through computer technology, based upon each customer’s historical consumption patterns and prevailing weather conditions. Automatic delivery means you will never have to worry about running out of propane. No need to check your tank gauge or call for a delivery, we'll monitor your usage so that you'll never have to call for a delivery.
Williamson LP Gas Inc. is excited to offer you a pre-buy program that is designed to help families like yours purchase propane at a fixed price. It also allows you to use these gallons up to 12 months at the established pre-buy price.
Williamson LP Gas Inc. provides safety and convenience when you want to refill your empty cylinder. Our trained staff can help you with purging and filling your propane cylinder.
Your safety is our #1 concern,
so please be aware of the following requirements to fill a cylinder.
• An Overfill Prevention Device (OPD) is required on all vertical cylinders between 4 lbs. and 40 lbs. An OPD is a specially designed float device that prevents accidental overfilling.
• Cylinders must bear a manufacture date within 12 years of the date present, or bear a new date followed by the letter "E." This date means that the cylinder is qualified for an additional five years.
• Cylinders must be equipped with collar and foot ring that are in good condition.
• Because propane is virtually odorless and colorless in its natural state, a commercial odorant is added so propane can be detected if it leaks from its container.
• Each year, thousands of industry employees and firefighters attend service and safety schools sponsored by the industry. The sessions provide important training in how to quickly control and safely handle a propane emergency.
• Nearly 5 million U.S. households already rely on propane for home heating and 3 million use propane for residential water heating.
• Propane equipment and appliances are manufactured to rigorous safety standards.
Propane gas is nontoxic, so it's not harmful to soil and water.
• Propane has a narrow range of flammability when compared with other petroleum products. In order to ignite, the propane/air mix must contain from 2.2 to 9.6 percent propane vapor. If the mixture contains less than 2.2 percent gas, it is too lean to burn. If it contains more than 9.6 percent, it is too rich to burn.
• Propane is an approved, alternative clean fuel listed in the 1990 Clean Air Act as well as the National Energy Policy Act of 1992.
• Propane is used on more than 865,000 farms to power irrigation pumps, grain dryers, standby generators, and other equipment.
• Propane won't ignite when combined with air unless the source of ignition reaches at least 920 degrees Fahrenheit. In contrast, gasoline will ignite when the source of ignition reaches only 430 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
• The Certified Employee Training Program (CETP) is a nationally recognized training program for people involved in the handling of propane, as well as propane equipment and appliances. CETP is used extensively throughout the country and is continually expanding and updating.
820 W. Elizabeth Street
Clinton, NC 28328
Winter Hours (October thru March)
8:00-5:30 Saturday 8-12
Non-Winter hours (April thru September)
8:00-5:00 closed Saturday
2018 © All Rights Reserved - BJ Willamson Propane Inc.
Webdesign by Livingstone Graphics